Monday 25 June 2012

tea centre of suburbs

IT can be passed out as the tea centre of the suburbs. Tossa the diner at Vile Parle east is a nice place. Though all veg it is a good place tyo visit. They term their food is mini meals and have diffrent cusines like gujrathi and north india. the portion is good and food tastefull. The place has ample parking and good seating area. Do try the kesar tea it is nice and kadak. The best time to visit is monsoons when you hear the sound of rains and sip on the tea and eat a nice mini meal.
I liked ambience much more than the food so..in this review am a bit influenced..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! This post couldn't be written much better! Reading through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept preaching about this. I am going to forward this article to him. Fairly certain he's going to have a very good
read. Thank you for sharing!

My blog :: longipennate