Sunday 2 December 2012

Quan a lovely experience

IT was pending for months and we were ignoring not purposely but due to some reasons. Quan the spa inside J W Marriott where we were gifted a treatment by our friend. The Indoceane Spa ritual is a treatment for couple. However, since their couple room was under renovation we (me and wifey) decided to go solo.
My masseur was Dina, she welcomed me with a namasten and guided me inside the treatment room.
It comprised of three things. First was the scrub, second the massage and third body wrap. The entire treatment is for two and half hours and the time is too much but it flies away. Dina started the treatment by scrubbing the entire body with a scrub comprising of sea minerals and aroma oil. Then was told to take a shower. After which i was given a lovely body massage. I had asked for high pressure on my lower back and shoulders which proved to be very soothing. Then came the super cold body wrap...I started shivering because of it. But the felling was lovely. Then a shower and off i am like a fresh flower. Sitting outside my wifey was all red due to the cleansing. We both agreed to coming back again for a new treatment the spa will soon be starting. As we left the Marriot the tired couple (due to daily work) was beaming with smiles.  Then a play at the nearby prithhvi theatre made the day more worthwhile.

PS: Quan is expensive but Worth it. 
  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)