Sunday 8 July 2012

Nice Bong food

It was my first time to taste the flavours of Kolkatta and it will be a memorable one. Arsalan in Khar is a good place and the food is superb. Trying their Cheese coated Chicken Kebabas, lucknowi biryani and Stew Chicken was a joy. I longed for more but the stomach gave up. The fingers smelt of the aromas after eating the biryani. At very few places does this happen in mumbai now. The  exact masal used is still lingering in my mind. The lucknowi biryani is good. But am told the Arsalan special biryani is much much better. Will try that soon.
The resto is spacious with ac and non ac seating areas. Plus it only serves food no alcohol so only family crowd and foodies who like good food at very reasonable rates do visit and keep visiting. The attendants actualy say welcome and hi to all their guest who are regulars. The resto also has a fast food counter with egg rolls etc. I am sure to visit again and try much more on the menu of theirs. Finally i found one more place which is happy to serve good food.
PS: Firni for desert is good, it has a slight flavour of rose water in it. 

2 comments:

anjali said...

Nice Mustu,I Want to taste bong food for long time,I found one bong place in Thane also.Hv to visit it.

anjali said...

Nice artical. I want to try bong food for long time,hv to visit Shoumitro Ghosh"Hanglas".I found one bong place in Thane also.